Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Missing Home

    To start with,  I didn't have the chance to blog yesterday because of the assignments that I had to do. All of the weeks before this went by and I was really taking my time leisuring at home, minding less on the things I was suppose to do.. NOW, the 8th Freaking week of my study here in Perak, I suddenly feel  "Crash-Boom-Bang" all over. Submit this, Submit that, Do this and do that.. Well, it was my freaking fault that this happened, if only I started analyzing things to do earlier, it wouldnt freakin' be this way.. sigh...

   I miss mom and dad. Kept thinking about them lately and though I don't talk about them all the time, I always think about them; what are they doing, have they eaten lunch, is daddy okay? Is mommy busy cooking?. Imagining her practicing her dance steps is always something jolly to see, u know. (LMAO) On the other hand, dad is always with his own things to do since Elvira and Lala are the ones who controls the Astro and the remote control... He hardly spends his time watching badminton matches on TV. I miss the "uuuu's" and 'Aaaaaaa!!!'S" dad does whenever the player scores or made mistakes.(HEHE) Mom is always busy with something. Most of the time, she spends her time in the kitchen. Cooking, reading, writing the Sunday masses announcements and so on. In the evening, you can hear my nieces and nephews playing with each other. Shane's laughter when he calls out 'YAYA'(actually LALA), asking her to play with him. All of them, running around the house in the twilight of the day... As the night approaches, I would get ready to ride the night, the night is too beautiful to stay indoor.. haha.. or was that just another excuse to go out? lol

  Yes, I miss home. Life here is ... hurm.. empty.. everyday goes by and I face everyday's little challenges but above all, I kept thinking of home, where life actually began...

No comments: