Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 7th, 2010

Dear Bloggers,

Hey, what's up..? Felling kinda great today, it is 5.38am as I am writing this blog. Last observation is over, and I am so glad that the remarks were good all the way. I am so thankful and grateful! Yeah!

In a way, I kinda miss mom and dad. Feels like it has been a long time since I last contacted them, I hope they are okay. I miss my nieces and nephews too... They are a pain in the ass but they are still dear to my heart.

Now that the final observation is over, I am anticipating the time to go home. I got a lot of stuff to take home and I am starting to wonder, how on earth am I going to take all these things back home. Sigh, I guess that is what happens when you are here for a while...

I miss my tapirs... Things have not been the same lately, but I am still hoping that one day, we will all sit together for breakfast at Seaside, I miss that moment...Growing up is not easy, now that I am grown up, I finally earn to say that with understanding this time hehehe Muah!

No comments: