Thursday, April 19, 2012

27...

          Hey bloggers, I just can't go to sleep without updating this blog. I wanted to do it since yesterday but I said to myself 'what should I write about?'. I don't have to ask that question to myself before this (judging from the previous posts that I have read.. hehe). It has been years since I've written any and I must say, a mentor of mine inspired me to write again. Her blog was simple and yet I find it rather peculiar when the little things in her life affect her deeply. For instance, flying a kite for the first time. It may be rather ordinary for others to her, it meant something. I personally miss that. Little things used to have a great effect on me too. The effect of things that happen around us in our everyday life, I used to be deeply affected too. However, I don't know why it stopped (or disappeared). Although, when I come to think of it. It could be related to the last post that I have written in so much pain. A post written with a broken heart...
      
           Now, I have so much to tell and there are so many things that happened which I think has changed me and made me the person that I am NOW, at this very moment. First of all, I am proud to announce that I have worked my ass and finally became a teacher. It was something that I have wanted to do since I was a little girl. There are times when I question myself, 'how on earth did it get to this?, I think I want to apply for a transfer to another department!' but when I entered the classes and really look at the students. I believe that this is my calling. They are so young and they think they know what they are doing and what to expect out of life but they don't. I feel like it's my job to not only educate them with grammar, vocabulary, how to write an essay and so on.. I also feel like it is my duty to prepare them about things to come. I remembered the time when I was told that one of my student wished to quit school. I was so devastated when I learned later that she was pregnant. She was just a few months away from her SPM examination. Yes, yes, shit happens but it is so sad to know that she might not have the chance to go through what I have gone through when I know, she has the potential. Was she to be blame for falling in love? Didn't I inspire her enough? or should we blame the parents? and so the questioning continues until now.... Sigh, for what it's worth, I'll never stop no matter where I go, I do hope that I may inspire them the way I was inspired by my teachers as I was growing up.

       I'm getting married. Is it ironic to say this when the last post was so... I couldn't even think of any word to describe it. I can only think of LAME. Haha! Remember when I said, 'to the new chance in life...'? Well, I'm marrying him. (<<

      Happy birthday to me! It's 12am as I am writing this sentence and I am now officially 27 years old! Yippy! I hope to update this page with another blog soon... Will try my best to be as consistent but was I ever? Haha... good night beautiful people... :-)



         

No comments: