Monday, May 10, 2010

MY poem entitled : Would you still look at me?

(This is just merely a mirage of feelings coped inside of me, Questions on life, love and everything that is incorporated with this beating heart. Judge me not, Mock me not on my words.. but read and relate, for there is nothing greater than the feeling of 'understanding')

Would you still look at me?

If this smile turns upside down,
If this soft forehead gets ruined with frowns,
Would you look at me?

If these eyes no longer laughs,
If these cheeks are wet with tears,
Would you look at me?

If this gentle voice stops to whisper words of love
If this lips no longer give you warm kisses,
Tell me, Would you look at me?

And what If time devour my youth?
If the spring time of my life goes away,
and this given body wrinkled and crippled out of exhaustion of life,
My beloved, Would you still look at me?

If my maker calls my name,
If my body is finally rested underneath in dirt,
and these footsteps no longer mark the paths in this earth,
Will you still look at me?


by.
esther dks
10th May, 2010

2 comments:

Amy D said...

I'm one of your first fans thur... =D

Estheravagant! said...

thank u buddy, U know I am always ur first too hehehe.. like lesbo hahaha