Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Reader,supposedly earlier post hehe but i dozed off

Hey bloggers;

I would like to start off today;s entry by proudly announcing that today is the start of Hari Raya Break. I am heading off to Seremban this evening. Now, the time is approximately 2.11am as I write, both roomates are sound asleep. All I can hear is the silent sound of night and the ceiling fan spinning over my head.I have just finished watching a movie called "The Reader" starring Kate Winslet(she won the Best Actress for this) and Ralph Fiennes. A story which I think is worth watching and it is not really that heavy but also not quite light too. I enjoyed it especially the main theme held close by Hannah, PRIDE. She didn't get the chance to learn to write and read but refused to admit it to other people. For that reason, she blindly enrolled herself as a guard in a fugitive camps whereby she chose 10 women everyday to be killed to make room for new women who arrived at that camp everyday. She took the blame of writing the report for an incident in the camp and she knew the other guards took chances on her because she was illiterate. She admitted because she wanted to keep her pride.

Now, have you ever felt like there's only one thing that you have in your life and you know that you need to protect it? That was the case for Hannah. Lastly, tingu sendiri...hehehe



I'll continue later.

No comments: